Looking to create beautiful and powerful design for organizations that matter?
Great Believer is a design agency for nonprofits, specializing in websites, logos and print materials. Recently, we’ve been working with amazing organizations like The Fresh Air Fund, Data2X, The Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center and Women in Need (WIN).
We’re looking for some talented, reliable and good-natured freelance designers to pitch in on our many projects.
- Build memorable brand systems and meaningful branded collateral.
- Transform wireframes into thoughtful, user-friendly websites.
- Create engaging print materials, like brochures and reports.
- Present your designs to clients via phone calls and in-person meetings.
- Stay on top of the latest design trends and share them with our design team.
- 2+ years of graphic design experience, including refined design fundamentals and the skills to create logos, icons, infographics and other graphic elements from scratch.
- Proficiency in Sketch, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- The ability to handle multiple projects at once while staying organized, remaining efficient and keeping your cool.
- The ability to maintain clean files that can be picked up by other designers, web developers and professional printers.
Bonus points if you have…
- A background in UX, including the capacity to create action-oriented wireframes.
- A background in development, including experience with HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with prototyping tools like InVision, Avocode or Principle.
- The ability to ensure your designs adhere to accessibility standards (e.g. WCAG and ADA).
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or SEO.
Our team works best with those who are…
- Energized by nonprofits.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Excellent communicators.
- Eager to collaborate.
- Easy to get along with.